Tim F. Tuitavuki has been a lawyer since 2001. He comes from a diverse legal background that includes previous positions as a deputy probation officer and a deputy district attorney. Now in private practice, he faithfully serves the needs of criminal defense clients throughout California’s Central Valley.
From our office in Stockton, we work diligently to obtain the best possible result for our clients in every case. We prepare each case as if it is going to trial and we only recommend doing so if it serves your best interests. Our goal is always to resolve your case in a beneficial way and to see that your rights are protected at all times.
Contact Our Office to Discuss Your Case
Contact our office today to discuss your case. We are available during regular business hours and by appointment evenings and weekends.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Criminal Defense
- Business Transactions
- Estate Planning
- Humphreys School of Law, Stockton, CA
J.D. – 2000
- University of the Pacific, Stockton, California
B.A. – 1995
Professional Associations and Memberships
- San Joaquin County Bar Association, Member, 2008 – Present
Past Employment Positions
- Law Office of Tim F. Tuitavuki, Solo Practitioner, 2008 – Present
- Thomson West, Government Sales Representative, 2004 – 2008
- Pacheco & Somera, Law Firm, Stockton, CA, Associate Position, 2007 – 2008
- San Joaquin County District Attorney, Stockton, CA , Deputy District Attorney III, 2001 – 2004
- San Joaquin County Probation Department, Probation Officer II, 1997-2001, Firearms Instructor/Range Master 2000-2001